Zynga posted a net loss of $47 million in the fourth quarter ended December 31, 2015, compared to a net loss of $45 million in the comparable period last year. The company expects to launch new games in 2016.
SolarCity Corp. has been displaying a tremendous growth during the last couple of years. The largest solar plant provider in the US has disclosed fourth quarter earnings during late hours on Tuesday. The earning scenario has disheartened the investors and its share prices have been decreased by 33.59% in the after hour trading on Tuesday.
LinkedIn on Thursday reported its fourth quarter earnings in 2015. The number is better than analyst expectation, but its stock dropped to 30% because of weaker earnings guidance that analyst forecasted.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Lance Armstrong's Next Ventures Raises $24.5 Million Of Expected $75 Million Fundraise
- Implied SPDR S&P MIDCAP 400 ETF Analyst Target Price: $389
- What This Centi-Billionaire Fashion Magnate Can Teach You About Investing
- ADP vs. Paychex: Comparing Key Metrics For The Two Largest Payroll Processing Companies
- After Energy Sector Earnings Plunge In Q1, Hopes Rise For Improved Q2 Performance
- Are Strong Jobs Really Bad For Stocks?
- 4 Price Charts You Should See: Bank Stocks Are Showing Relative Weakness
- Citigroup's $21.5-Billion Capital Return Plan For 2019 Is Slightly Lower Than Its 2018 Plan