Zynga posted a net loss of $47 million in the fourth quarter ended December 31, 2015, compared to a net loss of $45 million in the comparable period last year. The company expects to launch new games in 2016.
SolarCity Corp. has been displaying a tremendous growth during the last couple of years. The largest solar plant provider in the US has disclosed fourth quarter earnings during late hours on Tuesday. The earning scenario has disheartened the investors and its share prices have been decreased by 33.59% in the after hour trading on Tuesday.
LinkedIn on Thursday reported its fourth quarter earnings in 2015. The number is better than analyst expectation, but its stock dropped to 30% because of weaker earnings guidance that analyst forecasted.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Buy OUKITEL U23 at Unmissable Price on DealExtreme, Only $169.99 for a 6.18 Inch 6GB RAM Phone
- OUKITEL is Releasing a New 10000mAh Battery Smartphone K12 With Waterdrop Design
- 3 Easy Ways To Minimize Costs For Mother Of The Bride And Groom Outfits
- Large Display and Big battery, OUKITEL Introduces 3 Big Battery Smartphones on Global Sources Electronics Exhibition
- Top 5 Tips For Trading Oil
- Important SEO Concepts to Appreciate for 2019
- Accessories and equipment for emergency situations
- OUKITEL K9 Official Release: Built for Video & Games with 6000mAh battery and 7.12 inch Big Display