Today, Prismatic declared that it will no longer be available and accessible for iOS, Android, and web news reader products and Interest Graph APIs for third-party developers.
Popular news-reading app Flipboard has raised $50 million from a sole investor to boost manpower and infrastructure, reports say.
Chicago, US-based firm Savor is putting together an online deals aggregator app for iPad that personalizes coupons according to the user's likes interest and organizes offers into catalogs for easier browsing.
China based mobile app distribution platform Wandoujia raised $120 million in a recent funding round led by SoftBank Corp, for the acceleration of its growth and development of its mobile search technology.
Palo Alto, California-based digital magazine service Flipboard has confirmed with VentureBeat that it is raising a further USD50 million as the second half of its third funding round.
Palo Alto, California-based digital magazine app Flipboard might be raising an additional USD50 million in funding as continuation to its first USD50 million capital, according to sources cited in a Fortune report.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Debt in the US: Is the Government Setting a Bad Example for All of Us?
- OUKITEL K7 is Coming soon: 10000mAh battery with 18:9 diaplay
- How Fintech Is Changing The Shape Of The Market
- Was Currencies Direct a Good Buy?
- Will ICOs Signal the End of the VC Industry?
- (VIDEO Review) YEPO 737A Notebook 6GB RAM
- SEP Announces Investment in Communications Technology Leader
- Banking Innovation Strikes Back