After started rolling in 2013, Flywheel, a blog management service providing startup has raised $1.2 million seed fund around one and half year ago. Now, the startup has raised another $4 million Series A fund for its expansion efforts from a round of investors led by Five Elms Capital. The Omaha startup now serves 40,000 clients and intends to grow further with the aid of newly raised fund.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Avoid These Mistakes When Pitching to Venture Capitalists
- Arctic Bearz - A Unique NFT Linked With the Preservation of Polar Bears
- Non-fungible tokens: Multi Billion-dollar Industry beyond JPEGs
- Samurai Cats is the latest NFT project associated with art by Hiro Ando.
- Discover the VaaS Technology That Could Help to Keep Your Business Safe
- What are the Benefits of Running a Virtual/Hybrid Investor Event?
- 5 Tips On Managing Your Addiction Withdrawal Symptoms
- Top International Economic Events of the 21st Century