After the victory of the Republican Donald Trump last week, the Vice Chairman of the Federal Reserve Stanley Fischer reiterated on Friday his request for the actual implementation of Trump’s promise during campaign that he will provide an additional fiscal policy stimulus to the US economy.
The Japan Finance Ministry is organizing a seminar for women covering the topics on the country’s fiscal policy. Women’s fashion magazine editor-in-chief Hiromi Sogo will serve as one of the six female speakers encouraging women to take a more active role in the country’s economy.
An report published on The Financial Times detailed how private equity moves in markets to ensure that quantitative easing of the US Federal Reserve will not be further reduced.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Avoid These Mistakes When Pitching to Venture Capitalists
- Arctic Bearz - A Unique NFT Linked With the Preservation of Polar Bears
- Non-fungible tokens: Multi Billion-dollar Industry beyond JPEGs
- Samurai Cats is the latest NFT project associated with art by Hiro Ando.
- Discover the VaaS Technology That Could Help to Keep Your Business Safe
- What are the Benefits of Running a Virtual/Hybrid Investor Event?
- 5 Tips On Managing Your Addiction Withdrawal Symptoms
- Top International Economic Events of the 21st Century