Fiat (FIA.MI) signaled its merger with U.S. affiliate Chrysler was on track on Friday as a tally of shareholders suggested most had chosen not to exercise an option that could derail the plan, a vital step in the Italian carmaker's turnaround efforts.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Dr. Stuart Lutton & New Life Teeth Clinic: Leading the Way with Zirconia Dental Implants
- Macy's Receives $5.8 Billion Buyout Offer: Report
- Wall Street Experts See Solid Potential in These 3 Stocks
- Why Billionaire Tech Leader Romesh Wadhwani Is Investing $1 Billion on AI's Future
- AMD Shares Rise After it Unveils New AI Chips to Compete with Nvidia