Spanish infrastructure group Ferrovial plans to raise its full takeover offer for Australia's Transfield Services Ltd, daily financial newspaper Expansion reported on Saturday, citing unnamed sources.
Australia's Transfield Services Ltd (TSE.AX), which runs the country's offshore refugee detention centers, said it won't negotiate with Spain's Ferrovial SA (FER.MC) over a $873.60 million takeover approach until it agrees not to buy its shares for three months.
The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported on Wednesday, including Fortum, National Vision, Saipem, CTT, MTS, Southern Pacific, Warrnambool, Verbund, Bakkafrost, Popular and Marathon Oil.
Ferrovial is now on a buying spree after five years of austerity to cut debt portfolio.
Enterprise a sub unit of 3i was sold to Ferrovial for GBP 385 million.
Bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported on Thursday
Spanish infrastructure firm Ferrovial (FER.MC) said on Friday it had sold part of its stake in British airport operator BAA Ltd to Qatar.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- How To Get An Automotive Investment Deal From Venture Capitalists
- Avoid These Mistakes When Pitching to Venture Capitalists
- Arctic Bearz - A Unique NFT Linked With the Preservation of Polar Bears
- Non-fungible tokens: Multi Billion-dollar Industry beyond JPEGs
- Samurai Cats is the latest NFT project associated with art by Hiro Ando.
- Discover the VaaS Technology That Could Help to Keep Your Business Safe
- What are the Benefits of Running a Virtual/Hybrid Investor Event?
- 5 Tips On Managing Your Addiction Withdrawal Symptoms