The Federal Reserve Bank of New York has denied any responsibility over the $81 million cyber heist from the current account of Bangladesh Bank. But a BB audit report observes NY Fed responsible since it implemented five payments instructions out of thirty five leaving many questions behind. Following the internal report BB is getting prepared to file lawsuit against Fed.
The Bangladesh Bank Governor has tendered his resignation to the country’s prime minister following cyber theft of $81 million. He claims to remain in dark till the news got published in the media. The theft incident has turned an end to his seven years’ tenure as the central bank governor which has been dedicated to alleviation of poverty.
A trend in hiring former government officials in executive roles had been seen in investment firms, said a Bloomberg report. Recently, Warburg Pincus LLC appointed former US Treasury secretary Timothy Geithner as its new president.
The New York Federal Reserve Bank retains bond purchasing policy.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Buy OUKITEL U23 at Unmissable Price on DealExtreme, Only $169.99 for a 6.18 Inch 6GB RAM Phone
- OUKITEL is Releasing a New 10000mAh Battery Smartphone K12 With Waterdrop Design
- 3 Easy Ways To Minimize Costs For Mother Of The Bride And Groom Outfits
- Large Display and Big battery, OUKITEL Introduces 3 Big Battery Smartphones on Global Sources Electronics Exhibition
- Top 5 Tips For Trading Oil
- Important SEO Concepts to Appreciate for 2019
- Accessories and equipment for emergency situations
- OUKITEL K9 Official Release: Built for Video & Games with 6000mAh battery and 7.12 inch Big Display