Top M&A lawyer, Scott Barshay, leaves Cravath to be a global head of mergers and acquisitions for rival law firm Paul, Weiss. Mr. Barshay has been representing big and high-profile clients, including Honeywell, Starwood, and 3G investment firm.
Liverpool FC's Ian Ayre is to step down as CEO after his current contract ends next year. The club’s owner has been trying to convince him to stay, but without success.
Alphabet Executive Chairman Eric Schmidt has been appointed by the Pentagon to lead a special defense board. He will personally advise the agency on emerging tech brought familiar to him in Silicon Valley. Pentagon is reaching out to Silicon Valley as well as hackers to help improve the bureaucracy’s digital security.
Victoria’s Secret CEO Sharen Turney announced her resignation on Friday, concerning investors and briefly crash the parent company’s shares after the news. However, the company had assured investors that the company will retain its success with the parent company’s founder and CEO Les Wexner assuming the role and Turney remaining as the lingerie brand’s advisor.
ECB's executive board member said that the bank's interest rates would remain the same as long as inflation stays moderate.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Avoid These Mistakes When Pitching to Venture Capitalists
- Arctic Bearz - A Unique NFT Linked With the Preservation of Polar Bears
- Non-fungible tokens: Multi Billion-dollar Industry beyond JPEGs
- Samurai Cats is the latest NFT project associated with art by Hiro Ando.
- Discover the VaaS Technology That Could Help to Keep Your Business Safe
- What are the Benefits of Running a Virtual/Hybrid Investor Event?
- 5 Tips On Managing Your Addiction Withdrawal Symptoms
- Top International Economic Events of the 21st Century