Alphabet Executive Chairman Eric Schmidt has been appointed by the Pentagon to lead a special defense board. He will personally advise the agency on emerging tech brought familiar to him in Silicon Valley. Pentagon is reaching out to Silicon Valley as well as hackers to help improve the bureaucracy’s digital security.
Google Executive Chairman Eric Schmidt said Google was very worried about the growing inequality in democracies, particularly San Francisco, and proposed three solutions to address the issue, TechCrunch reported.
Google Chairman Eric Schmidt said he will be putting money where his mouth is and donating $1 million to companies that will use technology to find solutions to global problems, TechCrunch reported.
Eric Schmidt, the Executive Chairman of search giant Google, has warned that technological advances could eliminate a wide variety of jobs, the Financial Times reported.
Index, a startup that provides software to enhance customer experience in physical stores, received USD7 million in Series A investment from investors including Innovation Endeavors, of which Google executive chairman Eric Schmidt is a co-founder.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Forget the kitties - cryptocelebrities are the latest blockchain money spinner
- OUKITEL Engineers Team Endorse for the 10000mAh K7, To Make the Best large battery smartphone
- Debt in the US: Is the Government Setting a Bad Example for All of Us?
- OUKITEL K7 is Coming soon: 10000mAh battery with 18:9 diaplay
- How Fintech Is Changing The Shape Of The Market
- Was Currencies Direct a Good Buy?
- Will ICOs Signal the End of the VC Industry?
- (VIDEO Review) YEPO 737A Notebook 6GB RAM