Kaohsiung, Taiwan-based business conglomerate Formosa Plastics Group agreed to acquire a 95% stake in Taiwanese cable network Gala Television Corp (Gala TV) from Swedish private equity firm EQT Partners for an undisclosed amount.
Stockholm-based private equity firm EQT Partners intends to list British food outlet operator SSP on the London Stock Exchange in June this year. The food outlet operator could be worth £2 billion ($3.3 billion).
A consortium led by private equity firm EQT Partners has acquired a controlling stake in China F&B Group for an undisclosed sum. China F&B operates the Dairy Queen and Papa John's Pizza restaurant chains in China.
At the SuperInvestor conference held in Paris, EQT Partner Managing Partner Conni Jonsson tackled the difficult issues faced by the private equity world, leading the industry to reflect on where it is headed.
Norway's Aker Solutions ASA on Friday announced that it will divest its well intervention business to Swedish private equity firm EQT Partners. The transaction is worth USD654.31 million, including debt.
Deutsche Telekom is nearing an agreement to sell 70% of its stake in German online-classifieds business Scout24 holding. It will be sold to private equity firm Hellman & Friedman in a deal that would value the business at EUR2 billion.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Buy OUKITEL U23 at Unmissable Price on DealExtreme, Only $169.99 for a 6.18 Inch 6GB RAM Phone
- OUKITEL is Releasing a New 10000mAh Battery Smartphone K12 With Waterdrop Design
- 3 Easy Ways To Minimize Costs For Mother Of The Bride And Groom Outfits
- Large Display and Big battery, OUKITEL Introduces 3 Big Battery Smartphones on Global Sources Electronics Exhibition
- Top 5 Tips For Trading Oil
- Important SEO Concepts to Appreciate for 2019
- Accessories and equipment for emergency situations
- OUKITEL K9 Official Release: Built for Video & Games with 6000mAh battery and 7.12 inch Big Display