Oil and gas company EP Energy Corp., controlled by private equity firm Apollo Global Management, expects to raise $1.08 billion in its initial public offering in New York. EP Energy will sell 40 million Class A common stocks priced at $23-$27 apiece.
The annual rankings of the top 10 largest private equity deals of 2012
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Amazon Removes Venmo as Payment Method, Causing PayPal Shares to Drop
- Vladimir Putin: Russia Becoming 'New Global Growth Center' Despite Western Isolation
- AMD Shares Rise After it Unveils New AI Chips to Compete with Nvidia
- Elon Musk Trashes Bob Iger, Says Disney CEO Should Be 'Fired Immediately'
- Uber Shares Jump After the Ride-Hailing Company Picked to Join the S&P 500 Index
- McDonald's First CosMc’s Spinoff Restaurant to Open This Week in Illinois
- Federal Reserve Chair Jerome Powell Downplays Rate Cut Talk, Says More Rate Hikes Still Possible
- Saudi Arabia Offers 30-Year Tax Exemption Package for Foreign Companies