UK mortgage approvals grew to a four-month high in December, signifying that the housing market is ready to harvest heavy gains in 2016.
The jobless rate in the UK was recorded at 5.1 percent for the quarter ending November 2015. This showed the lowest jobless rate since October 2005. However, wage growth is slowing down in the UK industry. The employment rate was at high of 74 percent since 1971, according to the latest data released by Office for National Statistics.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Buy OUKITEL U23 at Unmissable Price on DealExtreme, Only $169.99 for a 6.18 Inch 6GB RAM Phone
- OUKITEL is Releasing a New 10000mAh Battery Smartphone K12 With Waterdrop Design
- 3 Easy Ways To Minimize Costs For Mother Of The Bride And Groom Outfits
- Large Display and Big battery, OUKITEL Introduces 3 Big Battery Smartphones on Global Sources Electronics Exhibition
- Top 5 Tips For Trading Oil
- Important SEO Concepts to Appreciate for 2019
- Accessories and equipment for emergency situations
- OUKITEL K9 Official Release: Built for Video & Games with 6000mAh battery and 7.12 inch Big Display