Tegna Inc., NBC Sports Ventures, Sky and Emil Capital raised $20 million for Whistle Sports. The amount added a total $73 million equity funding for the digital sports entertainment startup.
New York, US-based clean tech firm BrightFarms pocketed $4.9 million in Series B funding to expand its network of greenhouses and promote locally-grown produce in the urban areas of the country.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- How To Get An Automotive Investment Deal From Venture Capitalists
- Avoid These Mistakes When Pitching to Venture Capitalists
- Arctic Bearz - A Unique NFT Linked With the Preservation of Polar Bears
- Non-fungible tokens: Multi Billion-dollar Industry beyond JPEGs
- Samurai Cats is the latest NFT project associated with art by Hiro Ando.
- Discover the VaaS Technology That Could Help to Keep Your Business Safe
- What are the Benefits of Running a Virtual/Hybrid Investor Event?
- 5 Tips On Managing Your Addiction Withdrawal Symptoms