Cloud storage is getting lots of attention recently as more companies shifting their data storage to cloud storage rather than physical storage. Due to high demand in the area, ClearSky Data, a company focusing on managing a hybrid data-management solution was awarded a $27 million worth of investment to expand its operation.
Boston, US-based secretive startup ClearSky Data raised $12 million in a funding round led by General Catalyst and Highland Capital Partners, according to a report published by Boston.com.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Founder of Globetrotters, Niranjan Shah, on His Background, Success Story, and Philosophy of Getting Ahead
- 3 Scenarios Lear Capital Founder Kevin DeMeritt Says Precious Metals Could Protect Against
- Tips To Increase Your Appointment Setting Conversion Rate in 2022 According to Bruntwork
- Amazon FBA, Shipping, Receiving: Kitting and Assembly Solutions Keeps it All Signed, Sealed and Delivered for a Global Marketplace On the Go
- Investor Brian Condenanza On The Future of Fintech Investing
- What You Need to Know About Business Litigation Law
- Amer Deeba on Cybersecurity and His New Company Normalyze
- The Ultimate Guide to an Employee’s Net Pay