The JPY18.6 trillion or USD182 billion economic plan for Japan was approved by the state's cabinet under Prime Minister Shinzo Abe. The core of the package is the JPY5.5 trillion in spending measures Abe ordered back in October this year.
Economic data obtained by International Business Times revealed that the USD80 billion bond-buying program of the US Federal Reserve had only benefited those who can afford to hold on to their investments.
A Reuters report said a change in the US Federal Reserve's bond-buying program might come out from its officials as several of them, including vice chair Janet Yellen, would have speaking engagements next week.
Global equity funds recorded the highest inflows the week before the US Federal Reserve announced its monetary policy.
Japan was said to be studying the possibility of giving a USD 50 billion economic stimulus package to cushion the possible drag of its planned tax hike, sources told Reuters.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Buy OUKITEL U23 at Unmissable Price on DealExtreme, Only $169.99 for a 6.18 Inch 6GB RAM Phone
- OUKITEL is Releasing a New 10000mAh Battery Smartphone K12 With Waterdrop Design
- 3 Easy Ways To Minimize Costs For Mother Of The Bride And Groom Outfits
- Large Display and Big battery, OUKITEL Introduces 3 Big Battery Smartphones on Global Sources Electronics Exhibition
- Top 5 Tips For Trading Oil
- Important SEO Concepts to Appreciate for 2019
- Accessories and equipment for emergency situations
- OUKITEL K9 Official Release: Built for Video & Games with 6000mAh battery and 7.12 inch Big Display