Senator John McCain said a more than 90-year-old law that requires ships servicing coastal businesses to be built and mostly staffed by U.S. crews will be repealed sooner or later if lawmakers keep fighting the trade restriction.
New York, US-based physical storage provider MakeSpace landed $8 million in funding from Upfront Ventures, OATV, Founders Fund, and other investors, to model its service after Uber and Dropbox and expand its workforce.
Sussex, Wisconsin-based commercial printing firm Quad/Graphics Inc bought Boston-based family-owned printing business UniGraphic Inc for an undisclosed amount as part of its expansion strategy via acquisitions.
A new GBP10 billion privatization program will see Britain's 40% stake in cross-channel rail operator Eurostar sold off to help pay down UK's debts.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Fast-growing Small Business Industries in 2019
- 5 Must have Technologies for a Busy Office
- Why Email Marketing Isn’t a Bust
- Home Improvement Projects with the Best and Worst ROI, According to the Data
- Ford And Volkswagen Enter Self-Driving Car Joint Venture
- Three Take-Aways From A Clean Energy Venture Capitalist
- Toyota, Denso Form Venture To Create Advanced Chips For Self-Driving And Connected Cars
- Diversity In U.K. Venture Capital Firms Remains Shockingly Low