Building owners in Wellington were ordered to have further inspection on their properties to check on the damages of last month's earthquake.
The recent earthquake that hit New Zealand badly affected the country's prime regions, resulting to the loss of millions of liters of wine and damages to storage vats. The wine industry will be facing a challenging year but the government had stepped in to assist the affected wineries.
The wine region was hit by an earthquake giving it damages on its products.
7.5 magnitude quake hit near Hanmer Springs in North Canterbury, New Zealand and was followed by a series of strong aftershocks.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Avoid These Mistakes When Pitching to Venture Capitalists
- Arctic Bearz - A Unique NFT Linked With the Preservation of Polar Bears
- Non-fungible tokens: Multi Billion-dollar Industry beyond JPEGs
- Samurai Cats is the latest NFT project associated with art by Hiro Ando.
- Discover the VaaS Technology That Could Help to Keep Your Business Safe
- What are the Benefits of Running a Virtual/Hybrid Investor Event?
- 5 Tips On Managing Your Addiction Withdrawal Symptoms
- Top International Economic Events of the 21st Century