Indian businessman Ajay Piramal has entered into venture capital (VC) space by establishing a new VC funding entity 'Montane Ventures.' The new VC fund focuses on early-stage funding requirements. Piramal has infused $50 million into Montane Ventures will mobiles $150 million additionally from external resources.
Fuel3D, the UK-based company that raised $300,000 on Kickstarter for its high resolution 3D scanner, has secured $2.6 million for its early stage funding round, TechCrunch reported.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Avoid These Mistakes When Pitching to Venture Capitalists
- Arctic Bearz - A Unique NFT Linked With the Preservation of Polar Bears
- Non-fungible tokens: Multi Billion-dollar Industry beyond JPEGs
- Samurai Cats is the latest NFT project associated with art by Hiro Ando.
- Discover the VaaS Technology That Could Help to Keep Your Business Safe
- What are the Benefits of Running a Virtual/Hybrid Investor Event?
- 5 Tips On Managing Your Addiction Withdrawal Symptoms
- Top International Economic Events of the 21st Century