San Francisco, US-based online food delivery startup Munchery raised $28 million in a Series B funding round led by Sherpa Ventures to bring its service to Seattle and other places in the US.
Berlin, Germany-based startup TVSmiles picked up $7 million in a Series A funding round led by Ventech to expand the reach of its loyalty program for its second-screen app beyond Germany.
London, UK-based startup ASAP54 picked up $3 million in a recent venture round to support the development and international expansion of its mobile fashion search and discovery app.
Munchery, a San Francisco-based startup that provides gourmet meals on demand, is gearing up to raise $20 million in a new financing round, according to sources interviewed by TechCrunch.
ThisClicks, a mobile technology firm that has developed an employee scheduling software, has secured venture capital funding of $4 million from Arthur Ventures, Greycroft and e.ventures, StarTribune reported.
Russian mobile real-time bidding platform AdMoment
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Biden Under Scrutiny for Supplying Tank Shells to Israel Without Congress' Approval
- Wall Street Experts See Solid Potential in These 3 Stocks
- Dr. Stuart Lutton & New Life Teeth Clinic: Leading the Way with Zirconia Dental Implants
- Maximizing Social Security Retirement Benefits: Experts Reveal Strategies to Get Bigger Monthly Checks
- US Economy Is Still Robust With Labor Market Adding 199,000 Jobs in November
- Nurp: Unleashing Financial Growth Through a Unique Lifestyle Philosophy
- Why Billionaire Tech Leader Romesh Wadhwani Is Investing $1 Billion on AI's Future
- JPMorgan Chase Gives Gloomy Outlook, Says 99% of Americans Will Be Worse off Financially in 2024 Than Pre-Pandemic