San Francisco, US-based online food delivery startup Munchery raised $28 million in a Series B funding round led by Sherpa Ventures to bring its service to Seattle and other places in the US.
Berlin, Germany-based startup TVSmiles picked up $7 million in a Series A funding round led by Ventech to expand the reach of its loyalty program for its second-screen app beyond Germany.
London, UK-based startup ASAP54 picked up $3 million in a recent venture round to support the development and international expansion of its mobile fashion search and discovery app.
Munchery, a San Francisco-based startup that provides gourmet meals on demand, is gearing up to raise $20 million in a new financing round, according to sources interviewed by TechCrunch.
ThisClicks, a mobile technology firm that has developed an employee scheduling software, has secured venture capital funding of $4 million from Arthur Ventures, Greycroft and e.ventures, StarTribune reported.
Russian mobile real-time bidding platform AdMoment
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Buy OUKITEL U23 at Unmissable Price on DealExtreme, Only $169.99 for a 6.18 Inch 6GB RAM Phone
- OUKITEL is Releasing a New 10000mAh Battery Smartphone K12 With Waterdrop Design
- 3 Easy Ways To Minimize Costs For Mother Of The Bride And Groom Outfits
- Large Display and Big battery, OUKITEL Introduces 3 Big Battery Smartphones on Global Sources Electronics Exhibition
- Top 5 Tips For Trading Oil
- Important SEO Concepts to Appreciate for 2019
- Accessories and equipment for emergency situations
- OUKITEL K9 Official Release: Built for Video & Games with 6000mAh battery and 7.12 inch Big Display