DocSend received a new investment round totaling in $8 million to enhance its service on documents sharing and documents analytics. The startup has been focusing in documents as the core of most business deals.
The Panama Papers documents leak suggest that Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko might be using an offshore company to evade tax. However, the president has denied such accusations, saying that he has not been managing the assets since he became president in 2014.
The history’s biggest confidential documents leak revealed Russian elites, mostly Mr Putin’s inner circles, as clients of an offshore law firm in Panama. The offshore money trail connected to Mr Putin’s allies is worth $2 billion.
A team of scientists from the University of Southampton's Optoelectronics Research Center (ORC) developed a technology that could store documents and information of the human history for billion of years. The data could survive extreme conditions and when retrieved the data could show five-dimensional information.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Maximizing Social Security Retirement Benefits: Experts Reveal Strategies to Get Bigger Monthly Checks
- Investing Experts Say Now Is the Best Time to Invest in Small- and Midsize-Company Stocks — Here's Why
- Why Billionaire Tech Leader Romesh Wadhwani Is Investing $1 Billion on AI's Future
- JPMorgan Chase Gives Gloomy Outlook, Says 99% of Americans Will Be Worse off Financially in 2024 Than Pre-Pandemic
- Elon Musk Trashes Bob Iger, Says Disney CEO Should Be 'Fired Immediately'
- Vladimir Putin: Russia Becoming 'New Global Growth Center' Despite Western Isolation
- AMD Shares Rise After it Unveils New AI Chips to Compete with Nvidia
- This Crypto Blockchain Emerges as Preferred Platform by Terrorist Groups Like Hamas and Hezbollah