Here are the top reasons why workforce diversity can benefit your business, and the common step solutions you can rely upon to effectively implement diversity initiatives as you move forward.
Apple hired over 11,000 women across its global operations during the past one year and this is 65% higher when compared with the previous year. In the US, Apple reportedly hired over 2,200 Black employees, a 50% rise compared to the previous year; and 2,700 Hispanic employees, representing a 66% increase.
The users of Twitter in the US are more racially diverse compared to those of other Internet sites and Twitter is capitalizing on its demographics to get revenues, The Wall Street Journal reported.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Lance Armstrong's Next Ventures Raises $24.5 Million Of Expected $75 Million Fundraise
- Implied SPDR S&P MIDCAP 400 ETF Analyst Target Price: $389
- What This Centi-Billionaire Fashion Magnate Can Teach You About Investing
- ADP vs. Paychex: Comparing Key Metrics For The Two Largest Payroll Processing Companies
- After Energy Sector Earnings Plunge In Q1, Hopes Rise For Improved Q2 Performance
- Are Strong Jobs Really Bad For Stocks?
- 4 Price Charts You Should See: Bank Stocks Are Showing Relative Weakness
- Citigroup's $21.5-Billion Capital Return Plan For 2019 Is Slightly Lower Than Its 2018 Plan