Draper Fisher Jurvetson (DFJ) has raised another venture capital fund. The firm raised $350 million as its twelfth fund. DFJ is interested to invest autonomous transportation, digital health, enterprise transformation, and artificial intelligence.
Doximity has received $54 million Series C funding from DFJ and T. Rowe Price which could be the last investment round for the startup before it launches its initial public offering.
Marketing and analytics provider Piqora has received $7.7 mln Series A funding round from a number of venture capitalists led by DFJ and joined by Baseline Ventures, Firebolt Ventures, Freestlye Capital, Lazerow Ventures and Altos Ventures.
For-profit social enterprise d.light obtained $11 million for its Series C funding round participated in by DFJ, Omidyar Network, Nexus India Capital, Gray Ghost Ventures, Acumen Fund and Garage Technology Ventures.
CircleCI was able to raise $6 million for its Series A funding round from DFJ, a venture capital firm, according to VentureBeat which cited a company blog post.
South Korea-based Bitcoin startup Korbit raised $400,000 in funding from several Silicon Valley investors including Tim Draper, Naval Ravikant, David Lee, and Barry Silbert, for the company's growth.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Lance Armstrong's Next Ventures Raises $24.5 Million Of Expected $75 Million Fundraise
- Implied SPDR S&P MIDCAP 400 ETF Analyst Target Price: $389
- What This Centi-Billionaire Fashion Magnate Can Teach You About Investing
- ADP vs. Paychex: Comparing Key Metrics For The Two Largest Payroll Processing Companies
- After Energy Sector Earnings Plunge In Q1, Hopes Rise For Improved Q2 Performance
- Are Strong Jobs Really Bad For Stocks?
- 4 Price Charts You Should See: Bank Stocks Are Showing Relative Weakness
- Citigroup's $21.5-Billion Capital Return Plan For 2019 Is Slightly Lower Than Its 2018 Plan