Draper Fisher Jurvetson (DFJ) has raised another venture capital fund. The firm raised $350 million as its twelfth fund. DFJ is interested to invest autonomous transportation, digital health, enterprise transformation, and artificial intelligence.
Doximity has received $54 million Series C funding from DFJ and T. Rowe Price which could be the last investment round for the startup before it launches its initial public offering.
Marketing and analytics provider Piqora has received $7.7 mln Series A funding round from a number of venture capitalists led by DFJ and joined by Baseline Ventures, Firebolt Ventures, Freestlye Capital, Lazerow Ventures and Altos Ventures.
For-profit social enterprise d.light obtained $11 million for its Series C funding round participated in by DFJ, Omidyar Network, Nexus India Capital, Gray Ghost Ventures, Acumen Fund and Garage Technology Ventures.
CircleCI was able to raise $6 million for its Series A funding round from DFJ, a venture capital firm, according to VentureBeat which cited a company blog post.
South Korea-based Bitcoin startup Korbit raised $400,000 in funding from several Silicon Valley investors including Tim Draper, Naval Ravikant, David Lee, and Barry Silbert, for the company's growth.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Buy OUKITEL U23 at Unmissable Price on DealExtreme, Only $169.99 for a 6.18 Inch 6GB RAM Phone
- OUKITEL is Releasing a New 10000mAh Battery Smartphone K12 With Waterdrop Design
- 3 Easy Ways To Minimize Costs For Mother Of The Bride And Groom Outfits
- Large Display and Big battery, OUKITEL Introduces 3 Big Battery Smartphones on Global Sources Electronics Exhibition
- Top 5 Tips For Trading Oil
- Important SEO Concepts to Appreciate for 2019
- Accessories and equipment for emergency situations
- OUKITEL K9 Official Release: Built for Video & Games with 6000mAh battery and 7.12 inch Big Display