Two of the most prominent European stock exchange, Frankfurt and London has agreed to merge on Wednesday. The merger between them will create a new European trading powerhouse.
Owner of New York Stock Exchange, Intercontinental Exchange prepare its bidding on London Stock Exchange. The bid came in the midst of merger talk between London Stock Exchange and Deutsche Boerse.
Deutsche Borse confirmed that it is in talks with London Stock Exchange regarding a potential merger. The parties remain hopeful that a possible merger transaction will take place.
Euronext attracted individual bids from three exchange firms just a week after the company was acquired by IntercontinentalExchange Group Inc, according to sources familiar with the matter.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Swiss Bank Banque Pictet Admits to Conspiring With US Taxpayers to Hide Over $5.6 Billion From IRS
- Spotify to Lay Off 17% of Its Workforce — Here’s What CEO Daniel Ek Has to Say
- Gold Price Hits New Record High; Bitcoin Value Also Surges
- This Crypto Blockchain Emerges as Preferred Platform by Terrorist Groups Like Hamas and Hezbollah
- US to Prevent China From Supplying Battery Materials for EVs Set to Receive Billions in Tax Credits
- Beyond Profits: A Look Into Trevor & Greg's Serviced Accommodation Mentorship Program
- Federal Reserve Chair Jerome Powell Downplays Rate Cut Talk, Says More Rate Hikes Still Possible
- Despite AI Hype, New Data Shows Only Few US Companies Are Actually Using It