India's National Commodities and Derivatives Exchange (NCDEX) has imposed special margins in Kapas contracts. Kapas prices fell over seven percent during the past fortnight. NCDEX has taken the decision to check further fall in Kapas contracts.
The 'grey market' is a good gauge of the market's interest in an IPO and Twitter is gaining 'high interest'.
A source told Reuters that JPMorgan has bee pressured by finance authorities to settle at least USD6 billion in mortgage claims.
Berkshire Hathaway announced its reported earnings and its company portfolio growth.
CFTC was close to a compromise on how the regulator's rules applied to foreign corporations dealing with banks in the US.
Kenya stated plans to introduce derivatives into its market.
The CFTC would be conducting a formal meeting to discuss its new rule on swaps.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Lance Armstrong's Next Ventures Raises $24.5 Million Of Expected $75 Million Fundraise
- Implied SPDR S&P MIDCAP 400 ETF Analyst Target Price: $389
- What This Centi-Billionaire Fashion Magnate Can Teach You About Investing
- ADP vs. Paychex: Comparing Key Metrics For The Two Largest Payroll Processing Companies
- After Energy Sector Earnings Plunge In Q1, Hopes Rise For Improved Q2 Performance
- Are Strong Jobs Really Bad For Stocks?
- 4 Price Charts You Should See: Bank Stocks Are Showing Relative Weakness
- Citigroup's $21.5-Billion Capital Return Plan For 2019 Is Slightly Lower Than Its 2018 Plan