Missouri, US-based holding company Enterprise Holdings, the operator of the Enterprise Rent-A-Car and National Car Rental, purchased Denver-based car-sharing services provider OccasionalCar for an undisclosed sum to widen its local network of transportation options.
Denver, US-based health tech firm Welltok Inc acquired Seattle-based health app developer Mindbloom for an undisclosed amount to establish itself in the mobile health space.
US-based multinational retail chain Walmart started testing the local pick-up option for Walmart To Go, the company's online grocery shopping service with home delivery feature in Denver, Colorado.
Denver, Colorado-based online market research firm GutCheck secured $4 million in a funding round led by Icon Venture Partners to test out the potential of different business ideas.
Colorado, US-based private equity fund management group Centurion Resource Group (CRG) acquired a 75% stake in a copper project located in Karagandy, Kazakhstan, for an undisclosed amount.
Colorado, US-based cloud provider Peak (formerly PeakColo) raised $4 million in a new funding round from existing investors Sweetwater Capital and Meritage Funds, according to company press release.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Forget the kitties - cryptocelebrities are the latest blockchain money spinner
- OUKITEL Engineers Team Endorse for the 10000mAh K7, To Make the Best large battery smartphone
- Debt in the US: Is the Government Setting a Bad Example for All of Us?
- OUKITEL K7 is Coming soon: 10000mAh battery with 18:9 diaplay
- How Fintech Is Changing The Shape Of The Market
- Was Currencies Direct a Good Buy?
- Will ICOs Signal the End of the VC Industry?
- (VIDEO Review) YEPO 737A Notebook 6GB RAM