Missouri, US-based holding company Enterprise Holdings, the operator of the Enterprise Rent-A-Car and National Car Rental, purchased Denver-based car-sharing services provider OccasionalCar for an undisclosed sum to widen its local network of transportation options.
Denver, US-based health tech firm Welltok Inc acquired Seattle-based health app developer Mindbloom for an undisclosed amount to establish itself in the mobile health space.
US-based multinational retail chain Walmart started testing the local pick-up option for Walmart To Go, the company's online grocery shopping service with home delivery feature in Denver, Colorado.
Denver, Colorado-based online market research firm GutCheck secured $4 million in a funding round led by Icon Venture Partners to test out the potential of different business ideas.
Colorado, US-based private equity fund management group Centurion Resource Group (CRG) acquired a 75% stake in a copper project located in Karagandy, Kazakhstan, for an undisclosed amount.
Colorado, US-based cloud provider Peak (formerly PeakColo) raised $4 million in a new funding round from existing investors Sweetwater Capital and Meritage Funds, according to company press release.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Buy OUKITEL U23 at Unmissable Price on DealExtreme, Only $169.99 for a 6.18 Inch 6GB RAM Phone
- OUKITEL is Releasing a New 10000mAh Battery Smartphone K12 With Waterdrop Design
- 3 Easy Ways To Minimize Costs For Mother Of The Bride And Groom Outfits
- Large Display and Big battery, OUKITEL Introduces 3 Big Battery Smartphones on Global Sources Electronics Exhibition
- Top 5 Tips For Trading Oil
- Important SEO Concepts to Appreciate for 2019
- Accessories and equipment for emergency situations
- OUKITEL K9 Official Release: Built for Video & Games with 6000mAh battery and 7.12 inch Big Display