The Reserve Bank of India launched a new set of rules regarding the deposit of demonetized notes. The new set of restrictions were welcomed with complaints among confused individuals.
Amnesty system was created for those with black money, there should be an amnesty scheme for micro, small and medium enterprises.
Prime Minister Narenda Modi had scrapped off the Rs 500 and Rs 1,000 notes, hurting different sectors of the economy. The move resulted to decreased sales and slowed operations on sectors like automobiles, tourism, banking and e-commerce.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- How to Find a Good Company to Sell Your Dental Scraps
- Hawkers Named One of the "Best Brands" by Australian Website, Alejandro Betancourt Lopez Talks Strategy
- Options Trading: Getting Started With Trading Options
- Holiday Home Safety: Tips for Keeping Your Family Safe During this Holiday Season
- How to Choose a Reinforcement Material in Composite Manufacturing
- Quick Guide to Meet HIPAA Fax Requirements
- 9 Tips to Improve Your Financial Health
- Practical Tips for all the New Bitcoin Traders