Price discounting drove growth in all of the euro zone's major economies in March, helping business activity increase at its fastest rate for nearly a year, a survey showed on Tuesday.
China's annual economic growth likely slowed to 7.2 percent in the fourth quarter, the weakest since the depths of the global crisis, a Reuters poll showed, which would keep pressure on policymakers to head off a sharper slowdown this year.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- How to Protect Yourself from Check Fraud: Tips and Best Practices
- Mobi: Empowering Consumer Product Companies with Real-time Sales Data
- Exploring the Future of Economic Growth: The Top 5 Special Economic Zones to Watch in 2023
- David Tomassoni (Salvaje): How the Hospitality Industry has Rebounded in the Post-Pandemic World
- How Test Automation Tools are Revolutionizing the Software Development Process
- From Shark Tank to Main Street: Kevin Harrington’s New Fintech Platform is Making Investing in Small Businesses Easier Than Ever
- Meet Kelcy Warren: The CEO Behind Energy Transfer
- World TradeX Creates Nft'S And Digital Coins With Intrinsic Value