Abbott said that it has signed a definitive deal to acquire Alere for a net value of $5.8 billion in cash. Abbott expects the acquisition to be immediately accretive to its earnings per share upon completion.
Sources noted that Nokia Oyj is in danger of finding a new buyer for its mobile handset business if it failed to lift the freeze on its Indian assets to be able to transfer them to Microsoft as part of its acquisition agreement.
A press release from Verizon Communications Inc read that it has acquired content delivery network EdgeCast to be consolidated to its Verizon Digital Media Services at an undisclosed amount.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Buy OUKITEL U23 at Unmissable Price on DealExtreme, Only $169.99 for a 6.18 Inch 6GB RAM Phone
- OUKITEL is Releasing a New 10000mAh Battery Smartphone K12 With Waterdrop Design
- 3 Easy Ways To Minimize Costs For Mother Of The Bride And Groom Outfits
- Large Display and Big battery, OUKITEL Introduces 3 Big Battery Smartphones on Global Sources Electronics Exhibition
- Top 5 Tips For Trading Oil
- Important SEO Concepts to Appreciate for 2019
- Accessories and equipment for emergency situations
- OUKITEL K9 Official Release: Built for Video & Games with 6000mAh battery and 7.12 inch Big Display