One Medical Group has received a USD40 million investment led by Redmile Group, led by Redmile Group and other previous investors of the company
ClearStory Data was able to get $21 million for its Series B funding round led by DAG Ventures and joined in by other backers, TechCrunch reported.
SuVolta Inc, a semiconductor company based in Silicon Valley, has nabbed funding amounting to $10.6 million from Fujitsu Semiconductor Limited, Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, August Capital, New Enterprise Associates, Northgate Capital and DAG Ventures.
Six year-old startup Glassdoor raised USD50 million in a recent funding round, which saw the participation of Tiger Global Management, Battery Ventures, Benchmark Capital, DAG Ventures and Sutter Hill Ventures.
Mustbin allows users to store photos of importance like pictures of documents, forms and receipts on the cloud via a smartphone, and the startup who created the app planned to use the seed investment to create an app version for Android and the iPad.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Amazon Removes Venmo as Payment Method, Causing PayPal Shares to Drop
- Vladimir Putin: Russia Becoming 'New Global Growth Center' Despite Western Isolation
- AMD Shares Rise After it Unveils New AI Chips to Compete with Nvidia
- Elon Musk Trashes Bob Iger, Says Disney CEO Should Be 'Fired Immediately'
- Uber Shares Jump After the Ride-Hailing Company Picked to Join the S&P 500 Index
- McDonald's First CosMc’s Spinoff Restaurant to Open This Week in Illinois
- Federal Reserve Chair Jerome Powell Downplays Rate Cut Talk, Says More Rate Hikes Still Possible
- Saudi Arabia Offers 30-Year Tax Exemption Package for Foreign Companies