Single window authority clears project worth Rs 15,000 crore
Vijay Mallya's Kingfisher's House is in auction with a base price fixed at Rs 150 crore. A consortium of SBI led the auction where interest buyers will bid online. Lenders are optimistic that the said e-auction will generate huge amount to suffice the amount to pay for the loans granted to Kingfisher Airlines and other debts.
Serious Fraud Investigation Office (SFIO) has been probing on Vijay Mallya's Kingfisher Airlines and Grant Thornton India regarding the 'inflated valuation' that reached over Rs 4,000 crore. The valuation came out just as the airline company is dealing with a cash crunch with previous loans considered to be non-performing assets.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Lance Armstrong's Next Ventures Raises $24.5 Million Of Expected $75 Million Fundraise
- Implied SPDR S&P MIDCAP 400 ETF Analyst Target Price: $389
- What This Centi-Billionaire Fashion Magnate Can Teach You About Investing
- ADP vs. Paychex: Comparing Key Metrics For The Two Largest Payroll Processing Companies
- After Energy Sector Earnings Plunge In Q1, Hopes Rise For Improved Q2 Performance
- Are Strong Jobs Really Bad For Stocks?
- 4 Price Charts You Should See: Bank Stocks Are Showing Relative Weakness
- Citigroup's $21.5-Billion Capital Return Plan For 2019 Is Slightly Lower Than Its 2018 Plan