The dollar edged up against a basket of currencies on Friday as investors looked to U.S. jobs and wages data later in the day for further clues as to when the Federal Reserve might raise interest rates.
San Francisco, US-based customer service software startup Zendesk is moving closer to an initial public offering (IPO) and has hired Morgan Stanley and Goldman Sachs to handle the transaction, according to a report.
Munich, Germany-based travel marketplace Excursiopedia has added Moscow, Russia-based startup Travelatus in an effort to become a leader in the international travel industry and help travelers find local activities.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Lance Armstrong's Next Ventures Raises $24.5 Million Of Expected $75 Million Fundraise
- Implied SPDR S&P MIDCAP 400 ETF Analyst Target Price: $389
- What This Centi-Billionaire Fashion Magnate Can Teach You About Investing
- ADP vs. Paychex: Comparing Key Metrics For The Two Largest Payroll Processing Companies
- After Energy Sector Earnings Plunge In Q1, Hopes Rise For Improved Q2 Performance
- Are Strong Jobs Really Bad For Stocks?
- 4 Price Charts You Should See: Bank Stocks Are Showing Relative Weakness
- Citigroup's $21.5-Billion Capital Return Plan For 2019 Is Slightly Lower Than Its 2018 Plan