Exxon Mobil Corp will pay $10.75 million to New York State reimbursing costs on oil spill cleanup. The payment will cover New York Environmental Protection and Spill Compensation fund's costs.
Due to a cyanide spill in a mine in Argentina, Canadian-owned Barrick Gold is facing a fine of $9.3 million imposed by the local government. Nine current and former employees are also being held as defendants over accusations of negligence that caused the spill.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- How to Find a Good Company to Sell Your Dental Scraps
- Hawkers Named One of the "Best Brands" by Australian Website, Alejandro Betancourt Lopez Talks Strategy
- Options Trading: Getting Started With Trading Options
- Holiday Home Safety: Tips for Keeping Your Family Safe During this Holiday Season
- How to Choose a Reinforcement Material in Composite Manufacturing
- Quick Guide to Meet HIPAA Fax Requirements
- 9 Tips to Improve Your Financial Health
- Practical Tips for all the New Bitcoin Traders