Rating agency ICRA forecasts India's gross domestic product (GDP) growth rate at 7.7 percent for next financial year 2016-17. The rating agency cites reasons for GDP growth rate to the implementation of 7th Pay Commission, OROP recommendations and domestic consumption.
Too much drinking is not only bad for the health but also seeps out the U.S. economy. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) released a study on Thursday that binge drinking loses the economy a humongous "$249 billion in 2010, or $2.05 per drink, a significant increase from$223.5 billion, or $1.90 per drink, in 2006."
Venezuelan telecom sector is reeling under pressure as it lacks additional funds availability, the physical currency of dollars. The cash-strapped telecom companies are unable to strengthen their networks. The soaring inflation doesn't allow them to raise a tariff.
Bank of Japan policymakers meet next week for that most delicate of monetary missions - raising inflationary expectations without scaring households into cutting back consumption.
China said on Thursday it would punish carmakers by restricting their production and publicly naming them if they fail to meet fuel consumption requirements on passenger vehicles set for 2015.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Buy OUKITEL U23 at Unmissable Price on DealExtreme, Only $169.99 for a 6.18 Inch 6GB RAM Phone
- OUKITEL is Releasing a New 10000mAh Battery Smartphone K12 With Waterdrop Design
- 3 Easy Ways To Minimize Costs For Mother Of The Bride And Groom Outfits
- Large Display and Big battery, OUKITEL Introduces 3 Big Battery Smartphones on Global Sources Electronics Exhibition
- Top 5 Tips For Trading Oil
- Important SEO Concepts to Appreciate for 2019
- Accessories and equipment for emergency situations
- OUKITEL K9 Official Release: Built for Video & Games with 6000mAh battery and 7.12 inch Big Display