India's securities market regulator Sebi is upgrading and strengthening its surveillance system on commodity exchanges (CommExes). Recently, Sebi has barred 16 commodity trading members from trading for manipulating castor seed futures. National Commodity & Derivatives Exchange (NCDEX) is also enhancing and strengthening surveillance system for commodity exchanges in the country.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- How To Get An Automotive Investment Deal From Venture Capitalists
- Avoid These Mistakes When Pitching to Venture Capitalists
- Arctic Bearz - A Unique NFT Linked With the Preservation of Polar Bears
- Non-fungible tokens: Multi Billion-dollar Industry beyond JPEGs
- Samurai Cats is the latest NFT project associated with art by Hiro Ando.
- Discover the VaaS Technology That Could Help to Keep Your Business Safe
- What are the Benefits of Running a Virtual/Hybrid Investor Event?
- 5 Tips On Managing Your Addiction Withdrawal Symptoms