Private equity companies are among the rising number of investors looking to invest in the commercial real estate market in Germany where cash-strapped owners are forced to make deals, Bloomberg reported.
BlackRock Inc said Asian institutions have sparked a renewed interest in real estate investments in the region as they search for higher returns at a time of low interest rates, Bloomberg reported.
According to a report, commercial real estate investors in the UK are looking to take on more debt with the continued resurgence in the commercial property market.
A report from Cushman & Wakefield revealed that the private equity industry is still optimistic on the Indian real estate market, with private equity deals in the sector increasing 26% in the first nine months of this year.
Discovery Minerals, Ltd. completed its merger and acquisition deal with Deer Park Development Corporation on an all-stock deal.
Blackstone invests in Indian commercial real estate.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Avoid These Mistakes When Pitching to Venture Capitalists
- Arctic Bearz - A Unique NFT Linked With the Preservation of Polar Bears
- Non-fungible tokens: Multi Billion-dollar Industry beyond JPEGs
- Samurai Cats is the latest NFT project associated with art by Hiro Ando.
- Discover the VaaS Technology That Could Help to Keep Your Business Safe
- What are the Benefits of Running a Virtual/Hybrid Investor Event?
- 5 Tips On Managing Your Addiction Withdrawal Symptoms
- Top International Economic Events of the 21st Century