The Federal Aviation Administration has filed an appeal to the decision of NTSB Adminstrative Law Judge Patrick Geraghty who ruled that the use of commercial drones was legal, TechCrunch reported.
In the absence of rules that banned the use of commercial drones, Federal Judge Patrick Geraghty has ruled that these low-flying aircraft can be used for business purposes, TechCrunch reported.
Chief Executive Officer John Donahoe of eBay Inc said in an interview with Emily Chang on Bloomberg Television that the use of drones to deliver products to consumers is a fantasy.
Private equity firm Mayfield Fund confirmed its USD6 million participation in robotics and commercial drone maker 3D Robotics' USD30 million funding round back in September.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Founder of Globetrotters, Niranjan Shah, on His Background, Success Story, and Philosophy of Getting Ahead
- 3 Scenarios Lear Capital Founder Kevin DeMeritt Says Precious Metals Could Protect Against
- Tips To Increase Your Appointment Setting Conversion Rate in 2022 According to Bruntwork
- Amazon FBA, Shipping, Receiving: Kitting and Assembly Solutions Keeps it All Signed, Sealed and Delivered for a Global Marketplace On the Go
- Investor Brian Condenanza On The Future of Fintech Investing
- What You Need to Know About Business Litigation Law
- Amer Deeba on Cybersecurity and His New Company Normalyze
- The Ultimate Guide to an Employee’s Net Pay