Canadian music legend Neil Young launched a crowdfunding campaign via Kickstarter with a funding goal of $800,000 for his portable music player called Pono that enhances the quality of digitized music files.
South Korea-based investment fund Korea Investment Corp (KIC) is considering selling a $1-billion stake in Bank of America after the latter's value halved since 2008, according to a report by Korean media.
New York, US-based news giant NBCUniversal News Group announced a minority investment in mobile video news startup NowThisNews to co-produce original short news videos for social sites.
International consumer packaging company Chesapeake Services and packaging solutions firm Multi Packaging Solutions Inc entered into a definitive agreement to merge, subject to customary closing conditions and regulatory approval.
BlackRock CEO Laurence D. Fink said the tapering by the US Federal Reserve would be extended until the March.
Analysts said that Apple is well-equipped with advantages that would keep it from BlackBerry's fate.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Founder of Globetrotters, Niranjan Shah, on His Background, Success Story, and Philosophy of Getting Ahead
- 3 Scenarios Lear Capital Founder Kevin DeMeritt Says Precious Metals Could Protect Against
- Tips To Increase Your Appointment Setting Conversion Rate in 2022 According to Bruntwork
- Amazon FBA, Shipping, Receiving: Kitting and Assembly Solutions Keeps it All Signed, Sealed and Delivered for a Global Marketplace On the Go
- Investor Brian Condenanza On The Future of Fintech Investing
- What You Need to Know About Business Litigation Law
- Amer Deeba on Cybersecurity and His New Company Normalyze
- The Ultimate Guide to an Employee’s Net Pay