Brazilian steelmaker Usiminas Siderurgicas de Minas Gerais SA, a Brazilian steel producer, is in the process of offloading its manufacturing unit. Usiminas has already hired Credit Suisse SA as its financial advisor for the unit sale. The sluggish global economy and China's economy slowdown are impacting the Brazilian steel industry in more negative way.
The market volatility, rising dollar and sluggish global economy are forcing foreign investors towards the US small business credit market for growth opportunities. Foreign investors generally prefer to invest in US treasury bonds. But the prevailing global conditions are propelling them to park their funds in small business credit market.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Fast-growing Small Business Industries in 2019
- 5 Must have Technologies for a Busy Office
- Why Email Marketing Isn’t a Bust
- Home Improvement Projects with the Best and Worst ROI, According to the Data
- Ford And Volkswagen Enter Self-Driving Car Joint Venture
- Three Take-Aways From A Clean Energy Venture Capitalist
- Toyota, Denso Form Venture To Create Advanced Chips For Self-Driving And Connected Cars
- Diversity In U.K. Venture Capital Firms Remains Shockingly Low