Honest Co was accused for a fraudulent labeling in its home and personal care products. The plaintiffs claim that more than 40 of its products contained chemical and toxic ingredients.
The raiding of the party drug factories unravels that the drugs didn't come from foreign countries but instead being manufactured in India. The factories already have the license to manufacture drugs but were misusing the license to produce party drugs. Next, the agencies will trace back where the basic chemicals for the mass production of the party drug are originated.
Oxea was purchased by Oman Oil Company from Advent International for EUR1.8 billion.
Chevron Phillips is planning a growth program in the Middle East.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Founder of Globetrotters, Niranjan Shah, on His Background, Success Story, and Philosophy of Getting Ahead
- 3 Scenarios Lear Capital Founder Kevin DeMeritt Says Precious Metals Could Protect Against
- Tips To Increase Your Appointment Setting Conversion Rate in 2022 According to Bruntwork
- Amazon FBA, Shipping, Receiving: Kitting and Assembly Solutions Keeps it All Signed, Sealed and Delivered for a Global Marketplace On the Go
- Investor Brian Condenanza On The Future of Fintech Investing
- What You Need to Know About Business Litigation Law
- Amer Deeba on Cybersecurity and His New Company Normalyze
- The Ultimate Guide to an Employee’s Net Pay