The Biggest Hedge Fund Paydays Of 2016, From Charter Communications To Natural Gas
Here are the three winners in terms of our cable industry.
Bright House Networks, the sixth largest U.S. cable operator, is preparing to abandon a $10.4 billion deal to be acquired by larger peer Charter Communications Inc (CHTR.O), according to people familiar with the matter.
Top executives close to Charter Communications Inc (CHTR.O) have reached out to management at Time Warner Cable Inc (TWC.N) to discuss a possible merger of the cable operators, the Wall Street Journal reported on Sunday.
Time Warner Cable Inc (TWC.N) is open to merger discussions with Charter Communications Inc (CHTR.O) following a failed $45 billion bid by Comcast Corp CMSA.O, according to people familiar with the matter.
Comcast confirmed that it had plans to divest 3.9 million subscribers if the merger deal with Time Warner Cable would push through as it still awaiting regulatory approval.
Cox president and officials from Liberty Media have engaged in discussion for a possible merger with John Malone's Charter.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Forget the kitties - cryptocelebrities are the latest blockchain money spinner
- OUKITEL Engineers Team Endorse for the 10000mAh K7, To Make the Best large battery smartphone
- Debt in the US: Is the Government Setting a Bad Example for All of Us?
- OUKITEL K7 is Coming soon: 10000mAh battery with 18:9 diaplay
- How Fintech Is Changing The Shape Of The Market
- Was Currencies Direct a Good Buy?
- Will ICOs Signal the End of the VC Industry?
- (VIDEO Review) YEPO 737A Notebook 6GB RAM