Just recently, Samsung has announced its plan to purchase the US based Harman International Industries, Inc. through an all-cash deal worth $8 billion.
Honda Accord 2016 was launched in the Bay Area, showcasing Apple's CarPlay and Google's Android Auto
Honda launched Accord 2016 at the San Francisco Bay Area with Apple's CarPlay and Android Auto. The car manufacturer also opened its Mountain View Research and Development Facility, which will concentrate on developing new technologies for upcoming editions.
Fiat Chrysler Chief Executive Sergio Marchionne said on Saturday that he had visited the heads of Tesla Motors Inc and Apple Inc during a recent trip to California.
Apple Inc (AAPL.O) has a secret lab working on the creation of an Apple-branded electric car, the Wall Street Journal reported on Friday, citing people familiar with the matter.
Google Inc (GOOGL.O) is laying the groundwork for a version of Android that would be built directly into cars, sources said, allowing drivers to enjoy all the benefits of the Internet without even plugging in their smartphones.
Cupertino, US-based tech giant Apple launched its new CarPlay feature for safer in-car iPhone use, which will be integrated first into Ferrari, Mercedes-Benz, and Volvo vehicles.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- How to Protect Yourself from Check Fraud: Tips and Best Practices
- Mobi: Empowering Consumer Product Companies with Real-time Sales Data
- Exploring the Future of Economic Growth: The Top 5 Special Economic Zones to Watch in 2023
- David Tomassoni (Salvaje): How the Hospitality Industry has Rebounded in the Post-Pandemic World
- How Test Automation Tools are Revolutionizing the Software Development Process
- From Shark Tank to Main Street: Kevin Harrington’s New Fintech Platform is Making Investing in Small Businesses Easier Than Ever
- Meet Kelcy Warren: The CEO Behind Energy Transfer
- World TradeX Creates Nft'S And Digital Coins With Intrinsic Value