Lond-based private equity firm CapVest has bought Scandza, a Nordic consumer food and beverage firm for an undisclosed amount. Jan Bodd and Stig Sunde, who founded Scandza in 2007 will still lead the company.
RenoNorden, the Scandinavian waste management firm backed up by Capvest, announced the appointment of Staffan Ebenfelt as Group CEO.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- How to Protect Yourself from Check Fraud: Tips and Best Practices
- Mobi: Empowering Consumer Product Companies with Real-time Sales Data
- Exploring the Future of Economic Growth: The Top 5 Special Economic Zones to Watch in 2023
- David Tomassoni (Salvaje): How the Hospitality Industry has Rebounded in the Post-Pandemic World
- How Test Automation Tools are Revolutionizing the Software Development Process
- From Shark Tank to Main Street: Kevin Harrington’s New Fintech Platform is Making Investing in Small Businesses Easier Than Ever
- Meet Kelcy Warren: The CEO Behind Energy Transfer
- World TradeX Creates Nft'S And Digital Coins With Intrinsic Value