It was during Madonna's Rebel Heart Tour when her son Rocco was said to leave his mother and decided to stay with father Guy Ritchie. In the midst of a sensitive legal issue following her son's arrest, Madonna stated her support for her son.
Medical marijuana will be legalized after Gov. Wolf signs the bill on Sunday after the 149-46 vote in favor of marijuana legalization. However, it will take about two years before sufferers of acute ailment can get advantage of the benefits because of the several processes including regulatory and growing process.
Multiple awards-winning actress Whoopi Goldberg announced her startup company on Wednesday. The company offer medical marijuana product to relieve menstrual pain for women.
Firms in United States are looking into Israeli cannabis research and development. Israel, the pioneer in high tech agriculture is now leading the medical marijuana R&D.
Marijuana entrepreneurship is almost in every parts of the world, legal or illegal, for leisure or for medical purposes. Others see it as helpful but others see it as deadly. Pot is hot and the booming business seems to be unstoppable as other states began to legalize it.
Use of cannabis is very common in the island state of New Zealand. Around 42% of all aged Kiwis have reportedly tried the most popular but illegal substance. However, the island nation is going through acute shortage of weed due to drought, flood and intervention from the law enforcers.
Some states in Australia already legalized medicinal marijuana regionally, but the new bill will allow marijuana to be cultivated and consumed for medical purposes across the country. The bill is highly likely to become a law because it has received huge supports from the authorities and citizens.
Usage of marijuana has been doubled over the past years as laws and attitudes toward the drug dramatically transformed. Entrepreneurs of marijuana will choose their ambassadors to be users to relate the benefits of their products to customers.
Australia's first initial public offering in a medicinal marijuana company is three times oversubscribed, giving high hopes to its founder's ambitions to become "the George Clooney of medicinal cannabis".
Co-Signer, Inc. (OTCQB: COSR), announced today that it has signed a sales and marketing deal with HerbCentral.com, the unique online marketplace specializing in Cannabis, Hemp and the booming Vape (Smokeless) market.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Founder of Globetrotters, Niranjan Shah, on His Background, Success Story, and Philosophy of Getting Ahead
- 3 Scenarios Lear Capital Founder Kevin DeMeritt Says Precious Metals Could Protect Against
- Tips To Increase Your Appointment Setting Conversion Rate in 2022 According to Bruntwork
- Amazon FBA, Shipping, Receiving: Kitting and Assembly Solutions Keeps it All Signed, Sealed and Delivered for a Global Marketplace On the Go
- Investor Brian Condenanza On The Future of Fintech Investing
- What You Need to Know About Business Litigation Law
- Amer Deeba on Cybersecurity and His New Company Normalyze
- The Ultimate Guide to an Employee’s Net Pay