South African telecommunications company Telkom (TKGJ.J) made a second stab at buying IT infrastructure firmBusiness Connexion (BCXJ.J) with a 2.7 billion rand ($256 million) offer, seven years after competition concerns scuppered its first bid.
Midrand, South Africa-based innovative business solutions integrator Business Connexion (BCX) is eyeing additional acquisitions in Ghana and investment opportunities in the Kenya and Nigeria to widen its presence in the said markets.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Avoid These Mistakes When Pitching to Venture Capitalists
- Arctic Bearz - A Unique NFT Linked With the Preservation of Polar Bears
- Non-fungible tokens: Multi Billion-dollar Industry beyond JPEGs
- Samurai Cats is the latest NFT project associated with art by Hiro Ando.
- Discover the VaaS Technology That Could Help to Keep Your Business Safe
- What are the Benefits of Running a Virtual/Hybrid Investor Event?
- 5 Tips On Managing Your Addiction Withdrawal Symptoms
- Top International Economic Events of the 21st Century