Burberry filed a lawsuit over the claim that U.S. retailer J.C. Penney sold infringed products. The retailer was accused of copying Burberry’s century-old pattern trademark and kept selling the product for up to two months after Burberry raised its objections.
LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton, a French luxury fashion conglomerate was reported to have hired a new chief digital officer from Apple, reported by The Wall Street Journal.
The flurry of technology deals luxury watchmakers announced this week to tackle the Apple Watch threat are more a way to hedge their bets in case the smartwatch market takes off than a strategic U-turn.
Designers took inspiration from nature, sportswear and eclectic pattern mixes for their London Fashion Week collections, offering an array of glamorous gowns and sleek casualwear heavy with hand-crafted details.
Fueled by the boom in online sales for the latest trends, London's designers are finding new ways to deliver instant gratification to fashion hungry shoppers, amid high hopes of boosting growth in the sector.
Palo Alto, US-based cloud data service and enterprise software provider Apigee raised $60 million in new funding to expand its existing services beyond the basic application programming interface (API) technology.
Burberry projects growth in the Chinese market to continue despite government crackdown on luxury goods.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- How to Protect Yourself from Check Fraud: Tips and Best Practices
- Mobi: Empowering Consumer Product Companies with Real-time Sales Data
- Exploring the Future of Economic Growth: The Top 5 Special Economic Zones to Watch in 2023
- David Tomassoni (Salvaje): How the Hospitality Industry has Rebounded in the Post-Pandemic World
- How Test Automation Tools are Revolutionizing the Software Development Process
- From Shark Tank to Main Street: Kevin Harrington’s New Fintech Platform is Making Investing in Small Businesses Easier Than Ever
- Meet Kelcy Warren: The CEO Behind Energy Transfer
- World TradeX Creates Nft'S And Digital Coins With Intrinsic Value