Performance-management company Anaplan has raised $100 million in fresh capital, it said Tuesday, joining a growing roster of enterprise companies winning private funding even as that sector wilts in the public markets.
E-cig maker NJOY secured $70 million from Brookside Capital and Morgan Stanley Investment Management in a private round, The New York Times The Dealook reported.
Cambridge-based anti-obesity drug developer Zafgen Inc bagged another USD45 million in a Series E funding round today, bringing its total funding to date to USD114 million.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- How to Find a Good Company to Sell Your Dental Scraps
- Hawkers Named One of the "Best Brands" by Australian Website, Alejandro Betancourt Lopez Talks Strategy
- Options Trading: Getting Started With Trading Options
- Holiday Home Safety: Tips for Keeping Your Family Safe During this Holiday Season
- How to Choose a Reinforcement Material in Composite Manufacturing
- Quick Guide to Meet HIPAA Fax Requirements
- 9 Tips to Improve Your Financial Health
- Practical Tips for all the New Bitcoin Traders