Performance-management company Anaplan has raised $100 million in fresh capital, it said Tuesday, joining a growing roster of enterprise companies winning private funding even as that sector wilts in the public markets.
E-cig maker NJOY secured $70 million from Brookside Capital and Morgan Stanley Investment Management in a private round, The New York Times The Dealook reported.
Cambridge-based anti-obesity drug developer Zafgen Inc bagged another USD45 million in a Series E funding round today, bringing its total funding to date to USD114 million.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Biden Under Scrutiny for Supplying Tank Shells to Israel Without Congress' Approval
- Wall Street Experts See Solid Potential in These 3 Stocks
- Dr. Stuart Lutton & New Life Teeth Clinic: Leading the Way with Zirconia Dental Implants
- Maximizing Social Security Retirement Benefits: Experts Reveal Strategies to Get Bigger Monthly Checks
- US Economy Is Still Robust With Labor Market Adding 199,000 Jobs in November
- Nurp: Unleashing Financial Growth Through a Unique Lifestyle Philosophy
- Why Billionaire Tech Leader Romesh Wadhwani Is Investing $1 Billion on AI's Future
- JPMorgan Chase Gives Gloomy Outlook, Says 99% of Americans Will Be Worse off Financially in 2024 Than Pre-Pandemic