Federal Communications Commision imposing new regulations.
Ntel is seeking $1 billion loan investment for its 4G mobile broadband expansion for 2020 to take advantage of the increasing number of smartphone users in Africa. It will start its 4G LTE service to Abuja and Lagos by April 8 competing with other Nigerian four company internet and broadband providers.
India's largest private industrial conglomerate Reliance Industries Ltd (RIL) has announced that its telecom venture Jio is the world's biggest startup with an estimated investment of INR 150,000 ($23 billion). A soft launch of Reliance Jio is expected in April 2016.
Even if Huawei already has a foothold in Cuba, Google will still provide internet access and WiFi. This is according to the U.S. president during his historic visit to Cuba. Competition will drive faster and more reliable internet service to the island nation.
Comcast Corp's (CMCSA.O) merger with Time Warner Cable Inc (TWC.N) is going "full steam ahead" despite uncertainty around new rules governing net neutrality, Comcast Chief Executive Officer Brian Roberts told reporters on Wednesday.
Alcatel-Lucent plans to sell its assets for Eur1 billion to stem losses and focus on the businesses including ultra-high speed internet.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Buy OUKITEL U23 at Unmissable Price on DealExtreme, Only $169.99 for a 6.18 Inch 6GB RAM Phone
- OUKITEL is Releasing a New 10000mAh Battery Smartphone K12 With Waterdrop Design
- 3 Easy Ways To Minimize Costs For Mother Of The Bride And Groom Outfits
- Large Display and Big battery, OUKITEL Introduces 3 Big Battery Smartphones on Global Sources Electronics Exhibition
- Top 5 Tips For Trading Oil
- Important SEO Concepts to Appreciate for 2019
- Accessories and equipment for emergency situations
- OUKITEL K9 Official Release: Built for Video & Games with 6000mAh battery and 7.12 inch Big Display