China's eighth largest investment bank, Guosen Securities, has clarified on behalf of its unit that there's no default on its offshore debt. The trustee of the offshore bond Bank of New York Mellon (BNY) had earlier warned bondholders of a possible default.
In an attempt to get their money back faster, creditors of Brazil-based Banco Cruzeiro do Sul, are looking for a debt-to-equity swap on an unsecured debt valued at 2.3 billion, Bloomberg reported.
Eike Bautista's OSX Brazil is to discuss details with last bankrupt employees since this whole morning.
Bondholders were sought protected by Mario Draghi through the European Central Bank.
After a Moody's advisory, Winsway was able to leverage a buyback of its bonds at a third of its original value.
OGX Petroleo, Eike Batista's flagship company, may seek more financial assistance from bondholders to avoid seeking bankruptcy protection.
Punch Tavern's bondholders rejected the latest proposal for debt restructuring.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Buy OUKITEL U23 at Unmissable Price on DealExtreme, Only $169.99 for a 6.18 Inch 6GB RAM Phone
- OUKITEL is Releasing a New 10000mAh Battery Smartphone K12 With Waterdrop Design
- 3 Easy Ways To Minimize Costs For Mother Of The Bride And Groom Outfits
- Large Display and Big battery, OUKITEL Introduces 3 Big Battery Smartphones on Global Sources Electronics Exhibition
- Top 5 Tips For Trading Oil
- Important SEO Concepts to Appreciate for 2019
- Accessories and equipment for emergency situations
- OUKITEL K9 Official Release: Built for Video & Games with 6000mAh battery and 7.12 inch Big Display