The US has halted all sorts of cooperation to Nigeria on the allegation of human rights abuse and corruption by Nigerian army during the regime of Goodluck Jonathan. But under the leadership of President Muhammadu Buhari, the encouraged US has vowed for extending economic and security support forming working groups. John Kerry, the US Secretary of State has also announced $600 development assistance for Nigeria.
Guinness Nigeria, the country's second-biggest brewer is seeing a prolonged decline in sales and shares. The failing of the beer industry is part of a bigger national economic slowdown, whereas Nigeria, Africa's largest economy, seek out for loan to cover budget deficits.
Nigeria is one of populated country in Central Africa. The country is rich with the natural resources like oil and gas. But it faces a serious problem, that is corruption
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Buy OUKITEL U23 at Unmissable Price on DealExtreme, Only $169.99 for a 6.18 Inch 6GB RAM Phone
- OUKITEL is Releasing a New 10000mAh Battery Smartphone K12 With Waterdrop Design
- 3 Easy Ways To Minimize Costs For Mother Of The Bride And Groom Outfits
- Large Display and Big battery, OUKITEL Introduces 3 Big Battery Smartphones on Global Sources Electronics Exhibition
- Top 5 Tips For Trading Oil
- Important SEO Concepts to Appreciate for 2019
- Accessories and equipment for emergency situations
- OUKITEL K9 Official Release: Built for Video & Games with 6000mAh battery and 7.12 inch Big Display