Northern England, US-based milk processor Oakhurst Dairy was sold to Kansas City, Missouri-based dairy farmer-owned cooperative Dairy Farmers of America (DFA) for an undisclosed sum because of the absence of a suitable person to run he business.
Massachusetts, US-based crowdfunding platform Dragon Innovation will start offering another $100,000 in seed funding to any project that can raise a minimum of $1 million in its campaign.
The Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of Colorado, US-based plastic clogs maker Crocs Inc is set to retire, and Blackstone Group LP will acquire a $200-million convertible preferred stock in the struggling shoemaker.
London-based leveraged buyout firm CVC Capital Partners Ltd told investors it plans to exit its remaining stake in North American travel chain Pilot Travel Centers LLC.
Australia-based oil explorer Senex Energy Ltd has made a preliminary offer to buy and merge with AWE Ltd, according to two sources familiar with the matter.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Buy OUKITEL U23 at Unmissable Price on DealExtreme, Only $169.99 for a 6.18 Inch 6GB RAM Phone
- OUKITEL is Releasing a New 10000mAh Battery Smartphone K12 With Waterdrop Design
- 3 Easy Ways To Minimize Costs For Mother Of The Bride And Groom Outfits
- Large Display and Big battery, OUKITEL Introduces 3 Big Battery Smartphones on Global Sources Electronics Exhibition
- Top 5 Tips For Trading Oil
- Important SEO Concepts to Appreciate for 2019
- Accessories and equipment for emergency situations
- OUKITEL K9 Official Release: Built for Video & Games with 6000mAh battery and 7.12 inch Big Display